As specialist for manufacturing quality steel wire ropes over 20 years, our company can supply strong, durable and reliable ropes that capable to minimize your downtime and maximize cost effectiveness. Decades of experience we owned make us know clearly the work you do and capable to provide professional guidance.
We select the best steel or stainless steel as raw material for wire rope manufacturing. Our products are manufactured under strict quality managements and test before they leave the factory.
Our engineers can provide professional advice about picking up optimal steel wire ropes for their application, installation guidance to ensure maximum return in their wire rope system.
As one of the largest manufacturers in China, we can purchase better materials at a lower price. Then we transmit this saving to our customers by providing the most competitive price.
Steel wire ropes with FC & IWRC
If you are going to pick up steel wire ropes that suit your project perfectly, you must have an ideal about the construction about them. Our company can supply bright wire rope, galvanized wire rope, stainless steel wire rope, compacted wire rope, rotation resistant wire ropes, mining wire rope, elevator wire rope, crane wire rope and gas & oilfield wire ropes. Here are some details to solve the problem that may puzzle you whether you are browsing the web or picking up steel wire ropes.
- Bright steel wire ropes mean no surface treatment is applied to the rope. Therefore, they have the lower price among these three wire ropes. Generally, they are fully lubricated to protect the rope from rust and corrosion.
- Galvanized steel wire ropes feature compressed zinc coating for providing excellent corrosion resistance. With higher break strength yet lower price than stainless steel, galvanized steel wire ropes are widely used in general engineering applications such as winches and security ropes.
- Stainless steel wire ropes, made of quality 304, 305, 316 steels, are the most corrosive type for marine environments and other places subjected to salt water spray. Meanwhile, bright and shiny appearance can be maintained for years rather than dull as galvanized steel wire ropes.
The outer stands have larger diameter than inner strands for excellent abrasion resistance and high flexibility.
Filler wire type
With small wires in the valley between outer and inner strands, filler wire rope features good abrasion and excellent fatigue resistance.
Warrington ropes feature alternative large and small outer strands for great flexibility with resistance to abrasion.
Warrington & seale type
It is a combination of warrington type and seale type with large diameter and high abrasion resistance.
Steel wire ropes are composed of multiple strands of individual wires that surrounding a wire or fiber center to form a combination with excellent fatigue and abrasion resistance. These wires and strands are wound in different directions to from different lay types as follows:
- The strands of right lay ropes run in a clockwise direction.
- Generally used construction.
- The strands of left lay ropes run in a counter-clockwise direction.
- Not as common as right lay.
- Wires in strands run opposite to strand direction.
- With excellent rotation resistance.
- Less likely to kink and untwist.
- Better resistance against crush than lang lay ropes.
- In left and right lay.
- Direction of wires in strands is same as strand direction.
- The best resistance against wear and tear.
- Enhance abrasion resistance and fatigue resistance.
- More flexible than regular lay ropes.
- In left or right lay.
Beside above lay types, alternative lay ropes which combine regular lay and lang lay together and ideal for boom hoist and winch lines, can also be supplied as your request.
Mining wire ropes made of quality high carbon wires, are capable to withstand rugged working environments of surface and underground mining.
Elevator wire ropes with parallel laid structures, are available in six, eight and nine strands with FC or IWRC for different elevator applications.
Crane wire ropes are designed for providing a smooth conduct of work process of offshore cranes, container cranes, dockside cranes.
The right way of measuring steel wire ropes in conjunction with parallel-jawed caliper are given to avoid loss caused by improper measuring.
Here are some instructions about the proper methods of winding and re-reeling steel wire ropes on drums with minimal damages.
Two main methods about seizing steel wire ropes in conjunction with soft or annealing wire or strands to protect cut ends of the ropes form loosening.
Here are some instructions about the uncoiling and unreeling steel wire ropes in correct methods to avoid kinks and permanent damages.